2008年2月11日

What I Have Done on This Chinese New Year Holiday and What I am Going To Do on These Days?

After ten days of joyful, now is the time back to normal position. What I have done among these days? I have visited many friends and relatives can see Suang Jing just back from abroad finally, singing K with Boon and Wei at Chu Yi (so crazy), we meet leave group teammate Chui Teng also (fast fast join us back la~~), can see my cousin’s little baby which never saw him after born at last year (He is cute of course, but scare srangter, I am stranger to him, lolx, but still cute leh), Yam Cha and watch movie with old buddies and so on. Very happy that can see all are still living well.

Besides that, what I got on this Chinese New Year? Definitely, Ang Pau received is one of the most exciting. Ang Pau is blessing given by older to us, except the money inside, did you get the wishes blessed?

These days are very joyful, without tension, I kept watching TV and eating since first day I get home. My battery has recharged, but the side-effect are 3kg meat grown and unlimited home works are waiting for me at Johor. What I need to do is use the battery to face the entire thing, like need to run back my jogging plan to lose the extra meat, complete all assignments and continue effort toward the objectives.

Put all the bad luck and forget all the trouble on last year. This new rat year have to begin with full of wishes and good luck.

P/s: oh my god, feel strange in typing English =.=! Give me some times… ; P

没有评论:

发表评论

交流一下。