2007年11月6日

MueT Speaking

Encounter an interesting topic in MUET speaking test. The title was “What is the most possible reason for the local celebrities extremely popularizes? ” (I can’t remember the exact question but it was something mean that). There are four reasons given, includes talent, appearance, reputation, and personality. We need to discuss and decide the most appropriate to our topic in 7.30minutes. There was a candidate absence, that’s why the time settled so weird.

First of all, I felt interesting to see the word of ‘celebrities’, I saw it everyday in my blog ^^. But when it combined with “local”, it was shock me. Oops.. never pay attention on local artist news. Who appear on my mind was Michale Wong, Gary Chow-a famous singer and Siti Nurhaliza OnLy.


Absolutely, I agree that talent is the most important to a celebrity to go beyond on their career. Like Siti is a best singer in Malaysia, her voice, her tone, her dance (?); Gary Chow is a well-known singer with great tone and is a hot cake in market now; he can compose song too. As we know, he was not famous first launched in Malaysia few years ago; he became popular after ‘have a round’ in Taiwan. What Gary did is he composed a song and sang by a famous singer; indirectly, people realize existence of him and his great voice. Of course, our Datuk--Michael Yong, an international actor today, because of her talent in Kung Fu (I guess only - ?).


It is following by appearance; it playing an important role especially to a new artist. We prefer Jessica Simpsons than Britney (today) sing for us right, I guess. So we can say that good looking either with sexy custom or acting cutely poses and so on are the powerful tool to get the awareness of public. Attract publics interest first, show their talent then is one of the strategy to promote a newbie to market. I recommend that good appearance without talent is not able to survive in long run too.

How fantastic she is?


Yes, we are lack of idea for the local celebrities, it could be better if changed to international celebrities.. ^o^ . But it's ok to me this time lar~~ Erm... ok, that's all of practice today.

没有评论:

发表评论

交流一下。