2007年11月11日

World University Rankings

THES-QS World University Rankings 2007: Top 200 was launched on last Friday. Show you top twenty first. Have you considered one of them before?


Looking for our 'Boleh' UM, USM, UPM, UKM... but what I readed was University from Singapore, China and HongKong. If you want to go foreign university within Asian can consider them, rankings high also.


Continue finding... Come on come on... UM where are you, UPM?, UKM ar... USM...? Finally, the result are not surprised, we are out of the top 200 ranking. not surprising.


But still curious where we are? Oo... Here is it (Drop from last year---> to this year):
UM 192--->246
UKM 185-->309
USM 277-->307
UPM 292-->364

Oops.. except UM, other dropped out from top 300 already!! No comment to our PM, no comment to our system, no comment to our government. I have comment to my final only right now. haha.. Erm... I think they need to reengineering their structure and outsourcing some superior professional to manage the University finance resources, human resources and so on. I care, cousins even my son on future may study here. Of course want the quality could be upgraded la. May me UTHM could jump into rankings? Who know? hehe

没有评论:

发表评论

交流一下。