2008年1月20日

得回电脑的感想.TheFeelingOfGetTheComputerBack

"Lend me your hands"

After 19 days of without computer life, I got it back today!! He helps me, he borrows his monitor to me. At the pass, I still mind of the passed. But after few ask and days, I see the trust. Hence I accept the help. So that I get happy now, and very appreciate it.

That day, I ate KFC in KFC restaurant. We have talk a lot. After one hours of talk, I feel my mind was opened, tension released. I feel: "you are my friend". As a friend of someone, we do need to encourage them, praise them, speech your opinions, share your information, tell them your feeling and listen to their opinions, to understand their feeling. Encourage and praise can built their confident; opinions and feeling expression could help other to understand you; share information can increase our acknowledgment; listen and understanding help you to know them more.

"Let's work it out, keep it moving"

Pictures: LiHui(556611)
Words: Keat (Keat)

没有评论:

发表评论

交流一下。