2008年1月24日

英语测试。ItContainsManyQuestionMarks???

Still remember I took MUET at last year? Candidates are able to check the result on today 9 morning. This morning, once the class finished, I rush to computer lab to check my result online. It was 9.10am, might be there are too much candidates was caring their result also and checking the result at the same time. Firstly, my computer connection was loading so slow, how long it loaded was how long I felt nervous. "Ei, my computer log in the web page successfully!!" a friend said, it caught our attention, cause three of us were not able to view the main page of mpm as well.

First disapointed voice from my friend, he fail! oh my god!! However, I still confidence with my performance on it, but the worrying are still exist la. I typed my IC code on the bar and click to check my result. I didn't dare to see my result initially, but we must accept the Fact. So that I moved my palms from the screen. I saw "Band 2", my heart was broken.. I don't know what to say, but the smiling was appear immediately on my face to cover up my disappointment. I walked out the lab and turn into corner to stay away from other which waiting for us outside.

I hide on the corner and looked at the sky, I allow myself to get the feeling Down. Just one hour, break an hour in library. The air condition was cold, the smell was strong, my heart was broken..


There are few decision i gonna make, when gonna to reseat for it AGAIN? what is the effect to my schedule? what can I do to improve my language? Am my standard never improved after these few years? why the audio effect of F2 such suck? why model and "model" (American next top "MODEL") can get the same mark in essay writing?

Heard the test format will be different start from this year. What to do?

5 条评论:

  1. 匿名21:12

    bro...jia you bah..next time sure can get band 3,band4 n bla bla de..dun so upset...everything will b fine ya!!!good luck...come fight wif MUET again lah,u can do it de....^^

    回复删除
  2. 匿名08:05

    FROM MANGO..

    dun feel sad again la...
    gambateh....
    i noe nxt tm u cn do better..ok?

    回复删除
  3. ivy, mango, thank your wishes.

    I must kill it on coming days! Thank again.

    hi, mango, welcome to my blog ;P

    回复删除
  4. me oso sad of tat , so we need work hard again , gambateh 2gether la!

    回复删除
  5. yes. got to do it again. er..

    +u la.

    回复删除

交流一下。