2008年2月19日

Presentation started and leader chosen

There was a first presentation started in my class today. All was performed well, but the lecturer still not satisfied with our performances, may be she demands more since we are second year student and going to become a super senior on next semester.

Lecturer said next group should have better performance which could include video, pictures, drama and so on to make the presentation more interesting. I am a bit worry. Sometimes lecturers are hard to satisfy, because different lecturer will have different demand from student.

What can we do is just try our best to make the presentation as good as we can.

When the presentation was on processing, group mate of Total Quality Subject ask me to become a group leader. Although it was voted, but all give me a vote, republic, not democracy? However, I feel happy with that, because they believe on me ^^. On another hands, I a bit worry my abilities to implement this post. Base on experience, I had lead Management Information System, Hubungan Etnik and Principle of Management (so less..=.=), i don't think i perform it well. In addition, i got no good reputation, people said I am so fierce (really mie?). I scare my bad temper will break our relationship while I can't control myself.

Next of that, when I had lunch with males of class, they discussed about leader. After analysis, I can't see any characteristic of leader on my own, I no leadership (people don't listen to me!?),no interpersonal skill (no good in public speaking), no technical skills (no profession in any field)... dull

after made annoying, it is time back to continue my revision.

Ps: I cant stop to write everyday, AT LEAST something gonna written. wired~~

4 条评论:

  1. 匿名15:41

    hey frenz..
    wat u said is true la..
    not only lecturer la..
    every different ppl hv different perspective of view..
    u r fierce??
    dun tink so la..
    mayb u r too cool la..
    smile more la..
    keke..
    leadership can b trained..
    u had ur 1st time..
    then continue wit ur 2nd,3rd..time..
    im sure u wil gain more experiences..
    btw y tis time written in english??
    hehe..
    actually its gd la..
    u wanna retake rite..
    practise makes perfect lo..
    keep it on ya..!!
    ;p

    回复删除
  2. Hihi, happy to see you again.

    Yes, practice is one of the purpose I wrote it in English. Apologized for any mistakes taken.

    Okie, thanks for your encouragement. I will smile more and take it as challenge!

    ;P

    回复删除
  3. which college are you studying?

    thanks for visiting my blog.

    i am small-ugly

    回复删除
  4. small-ugly:
    hi, I study in University Tun Hussein Malaysia which located at Batu Pahat (Johor). ^^

    回复删除

交流一下。