2008年3月29日

花了一天宝盈的生日。DayOfCelebration

Lim, Hau, Crystal, YokeFong, Eliane, ZhenHao and me went out to celebrate birthday of Cheryn today. Cheryn is my classmate who have a pair of BIG eyes, see picture below.

This is the picture we took while I am first time driving to here(Johore), year 2006. Cheryn is the girl on right hand side in the picture, eyes really big and round ^^, but when she is fully energy only; She always says 'Don't talk to her when she is blur~~' Haha. (The guys behind can be ignored). Current picture will upload after I got it ^^.

Firstly, we have lunch in PizzaHut which we suppose was new opened. Because the environment inside looks tidy and the big mirror behind our seats is clean, yes, i agree that Pizza decoration is always nice. Although we have 8 people, but we ordered for the meal pack for 6 persons only. Since the girls are not eat much, so the meals for 6 persons could fulfill 8 persons' stomach requirement ;P. All right, the camera function inside their phone also present their usefulness at the same time, we took photo, single, double, group... to memorise the happy hours, the memorable moment ^^. (Upload when I got it)

After that, we went to a Karaoke shop which just located beside the PizzaHut, Karaoke still can be found in Batu o!! The environment is quite ok, as long as the look is better than another which inside the summit shopping center.

We sang for 5 hours @@, it is fun but tired our body! Few of us even sang until 'loss voice' (they felt can't sing at the moment ><>. I wonder that Cheryn's singing voice is nice to hear, she is suitable to sing many types of songs! Sometime I also silent and listen to her singing, her voice so sweet ^^. Cheryn and ZhenHao is Hokkien Queen and King (Hokkien couple?), because they have due few Hokkien songs, damn fun *O*. At last, our sing k session was end with weslife song, 'Season in the sun'. "pretty girls/handsome guys are everywhere, think of me then I'll be there" XD

Cheryn said she is surprise and happy to see me!? Actually, I happy than her while she is happy-ing of my appearance ^.^

Don't know what wishes she made, but hope whatever she wishes can come true.

没有评论:

发表评论

交流一下。